Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All I can say is, 1000.00 needles going into my feet. That is what my feet felt like each time I got up this morning. ( 2:30, 4:40 and 8:48) Not just that, the tops of my feet feel like someone dropped a 20 pound weight on them and the pain has not stopped. Touch them and I scream!!!
My legs lately have been a whole different story......just pain!!!!
I am continuing to do my pump class, which I am loving. I huff and puff, I sweat and I feel great after I am done! I wish they had this class 4 days a week. They only have it 2/3 times. I am going to play around with another class, extreme tone. My goal is to do do a class 4/5 times a week. I can't wait for them to get the tv's hooked up to the elliptical machine. I really want to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Losing weight will help me in so many ways.......It will help my joints and I am hoping my feet!!!
I am going to walk my dog early today, good for both of us!!! I am hoping my feet are ok......

No comments:

Post a Comment