Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today was a sad but a happy day....Joe is with God!! It doesn't get any better than that!! I got to hold baby Benjamin during the funeral and he smells soooo good! I am just glad Jim was standing beside me when I got wobbly and almost fell....shh don't tell Maggie or Rob. I would never let anything happen to Benjamin....I also got to see Jackson and Kristin so it was a good day.

I love kissing my kitty cat when he is sleeping beside me...he is so soft. He is great for stress therapy. Maggie's kisses are so loving and slobbery! I didn't want to get up this morning but I am glad I did. My legs and feet were and are killing me. My neck and shouldars were really hurting this morning...I hated putting on a shirt. I didn't want anything touching my skin!
I get to see my daughter this weekend :) YEA
Rudy and Marli are getting married Saturday. I am not looking forward to the drive down....the thought of being unable to move for 3 1/2 to 4 hours just terrifies me! I am glad for the married couple though! I just don't want the pain that is going to come with it....it is going to take me hours to recoup!!
Well I have to go pack and start getting mentaly ready for the drive down. This is so sad...I want to be at the beach so bad but hate the idea of getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment