Monday, April 6, 2009

It has been a couple of days since I wrote, I have actually been some what busy. I know hard to believe but it is true.
We went to the beach for my friends Marli and Rudy's wedding. On the beach, blue sky, the sun on your back...it was very nice. Marli looked beautiful of course. It made me remember how great my wedding was and how lucky I am.....maybe we will renew our vows after 20 years??????
My legs and feet have been in such pain. Especially my feet! My ankles kill me!! On a scale of 1-10, my pain has been about a 100. My legs scare me....I am going to start back to exercising tomorrow, wish me luck! I am also going to be taking a water aerobic class for Fibromyalgia 3 days a week. I can't wait!!! Hopefully I can start my support group too.
I am so tired right now, can't keep my eyes open. My body is a dead weight right now. I made myself go today....
My fingers won't stop hurting...my knuckles look like giant sausages!!
Did I say I was going to start working out tomorrow??? I know I did just trying to remind myself.
I HAVE NO MEMORY!! I CAN SAY SOMETHING ONE MINUTE AND THE NEXT I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT I SAID!! IT IS GETTING SO BAD THAT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...
I am going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment