Monday, April 27, 2009

Had a pretty good weekend....Saturday I went shopping with my mother-in-law and had alot of luck. It was a very bad eating day for me though!! Church was all about praying.....youth group was all about raising money for Mexico mission trip, car wash and bake sale on same day, same place. We are also working on our name....I love our youth!!
I have got such a busy summer ahead of me. I am kind of nervous about getting through it.
My pain level was manageable this weekend too, it was nice.

Gotta get up, I am going to walk Maggie with Mellissa and her dogs.....then off to water class. Will write more when I have time and am more awake. I am fighting falling asleep. I am typing this with one eye open and my arms keep stopping and laying on my keyboard. Ok I just woke up....gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment