Friday, February 17, 2012

Beautiful day.....


This is going to be a quick post because the one I started on Valentines day has ended up in cyber space????  I just want to say a few things.....I love the time of day between 7:00 and 8:00 pm. Why? Because that is the time of day when Jim and I watch Family Feud together and talk and laugh. It can be a bad day for both of us but when that comes everything stops and it is just us....I know some of you will probably say it is a lame show but we usually get a chuckle out of it and it is "us" time!!!!!
Second I have come to really like the bar area in our kitchen...Why? Because after Jim comes home from work and changes clothes alot of time when he doesn't have something to do he will come and sit and talk to me while I am cooking. (this is on the days I am up for cooking) sometimes he will even help me by chopping things but mostly it is the conversation I love.....
Third thing, if I am having a really bad day and am laying on the bed when he comes home from work he will come lay down with me and take 20 - 30 minutes or so and just talk to me about his day....:)

Valentines day is all about love and is one day a year well I get to celebrate loving my husband every day of the year.....Now don't get me wrong there are days where I don't like him and there are days where I just want to be left alone but on those days I am still madly in love with him! (and i know there are days he doesn't like me too)
Having fibro is enough to test any relationship and it has made ours stronger.....
I just want to say.....I love you Jim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment