Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 15.....

OK so it has been 9 days since my last post...just been in a funk, no energy to write (type). Isn't that sad when my brain is to tired to think and not having the energy to type? That is my life on most days!!!!

I am sitting here trying to type and falling asleep...:( I am going to get up and get going...It is my 5 year anniversary being married to my awesome husband. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is but I don't have that much time!!! I have been truly blessed so much by him!! I love you sweetie with all my heart, always and forever!!!

My beautiful daughter is coming up for Thanksgiving...yea, I can't wait to hug and love on her. I am so proud of her, she is turning into such a beautiful, bright, smart young lady!! She is driving up by herself, can we say...nervous? Not her, me!! I know she will be fine.

Kyle made some really good oatmeal cookies... alot of drama going on and Kyle you handled it great! Thanks for being there....you have a really bug heart!!!!

I am really trying to do some sort of cardio every day. I have got to loose this 30 pounds. It will soooo help me feel better. My joints will feel better too not carrying all the extra weight. It is so hard to loose weight when you don't have the energy to move. My mind wants to get going but making my body move is another thing. Once I do my brain is so tired....
BUT once I have done some moving around, I feel soooo much better. It is a sick vicious circle!!!

It is so hard to type with a cat on your chest. I could move him, buy why would I do that?

The past 11 days, I have had a cold, sore throat, small shingles out break, some major family issues (not close family) but just the same, I had to confront some issues. Beading for a Christmas Craft show tomorrow. (11/21) On top of all this, just feeling like crap. There were some fun times too, bowling with family, which I love to do!! Just time with my family!!!!

Gotta go.....lot's to do today...starting with my 30 minutes of cardio at the gym!!!

1 comment:

  1. one pound at a time or take cloth off you loose two pound right away

    ReplyDelete