Friday, January 14, 2011

ugh

just wanted to write a small ugh post....it's pretty sad when i have to go to my husbands office and i need to take a shower but i just don't have the energy to do it!!! i just feel ugh....i really wish i could explain it....i want to scream right now!!!! you know when you have the flu (it's that STUPID flu reference again)and you are just laying on the couch and don't want to move....that's me.
i did have a shower yesterday...just needed to mention that. i MADE myself go to the Y and ride the bike today for 30 minutes. i swear a couple times i wanted to scream, throw up, throw something, stop but i didn't!
i feel like i am just going thru the motions....
a friend of mine just wrote (i'm paraphrasing)that when she is in pain she isolates herself....i so understand!!!!
i could just lay here and not talk to anyone for hours.....my left hip is killing me....this is so unfair to my husband! He deserves a wife that is perky and full of life. I know I am feeling this way because this past week was very emotional and I am fighting a flare....
I hate feeling this way.........

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are having such a yucky day!!!!!!!!! I'm praying hope that helps!!!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better sweetie! Go sit in the shower. (Notice I said sit) let the water run all over you. You'll feel better all nice and clean and warm.

    Hugs sweetie.......what did the doctor say?

    ReplyDelete