Monday, October 4, 2010

Last week I was watching the weather report and saw that rain was coming and not just a few sprinkles but some serious rain!!! I automatically started to worry about what it meant for me and my pain/energy level! I know that people are affected all the time by the weather, heck some people can even predict the weather....:)by the way their body feels!!!
For me when it rains, I feel like crap to be honest!! My heart goes out to my fibro friends that live in England. Damp, rainy weather all the time...I would be soooo depressed! I woke up this morning about 5:30 (after going to sleep about 1:30) to some really bad hip pain!! I mean the kind that makes me want to scream out load when I barely move, let alone role over on it. I got up, took my pain meds and luckily fell back to sleep. I remember Jim leaving for work about 7:40ish and that my body felt like it had been hit by a Mack truck!!! Let's just say that I didn't get really awake until 9:30ish. If my house had caught on fire I am sure I would have burnt up in it. That is how bad it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even when I woke up about 9:30 it took me about another hour to be able to get out of bed. I am SO SICK AND TIRED OF LAYING IN BED WAITING TO BE ABLE TO START MY DAY!!!! I lose so many hours of my day that I want back!!! I have said a thousand times I hate mornings!!!!

My body hurts so bad in the morning!! Body aches, still tired, hip killing me, burning, every nerve in my body on fire!!! So please don't be upset if you ever call me and I don't answer the phone and say "GOOD MORNING"!!!!

I was supposed to drive to the beach this morning but that got put on hold because my body said....NOT!! So I am going down tomorrow :) I can’t wait to see my baby girl and my parents. I love my family!!! My daughter is the light of my life. My parents are the best…..I love them more than they will ever know!! Originally my friend Michelle was going down with me and this was going to be a last beach trip for the summer but then the rain came to the beach as well and well, it’s not much fun to lay out in the rain.
I used to be sooo afraid to drive by myself to the beach! Well, if truth be told I still get nervous but I PLAN better now. If I get tired, I pull over and take a break. When I start to hurt too badly, I pull over and walk around. I am also going to be wearing a heated back thingy. If I don’t think I can drive then I just don’t do it. I have cancelled trips before. The most important thing is….I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF AND MY ABILITY TO DRIVE TO THE BEACH!!

The great part of my day is that Jim and I went to the Y together again tonight! Jim was not able to go at lunch and I was afraid we wouldn’t go but he kept his commitment to me and himself!!! I really want to lose 10 more pounds and more importantly I want to be as active as possible. I am so afraid of winter!!! Last winter was such a dark time in my life……my body does not do well with cold or the rain!! I am really nervous......

I made my trip to the beach and had a great time!! I was able to relax and take it easy so even though the weather caused me pain and to be very tired, it was o.k..
A total of 12 inches of rain at my parents house....WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment