Wednesday, September 29, 2010

borrowing from someone else...

I truly hope this person doesn't mind but I am making my post for today someone else's comment. Someone commented on my husband post and I will call him comment # 4 because for the life of me I cannot remember his name and I just looked at it!!!
Anyway, I love what he said but more imprtantly I love that he supports what my husband says!!

I truly truly hate that Jim does not have a support person!! I know we talk about it, my fibro. I say it like it is some terrible thing that I am afraid to say....fibro, fibro, fibro...there I said it!!! But having another husband that is going thru the same emotions and struggles that he is and being able to vent to that person would be so wonderful!!! There has to be better support out there for our spouses!!!! Not only would it help him but it would help us!!!

I am saying all this and am now going to ask you to go and read the 4th comment that someone left on Jim's post Elephnats, Snapping Turtles and Frogs. I am sure I could cut and paste it over to here and I am sure I used to know how to do all that but for the life of me....can't remember how to do.....!!!! It is really great to be me.....

I couldn't read the comment without crying.....

1 comment:

  1. Someone necessarily assist to make seriously posts
    I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual publish incredible. Magnificent activity!

    Visit my web page; best diet to lose weight fast for women

    ReplyDelete