Monday, June 7, 2010

Woke this morning feeling like every nerve in my body was on fire and hurt like I have not in awhile. Of course I say that more than I realize don't I? I would love to wake one morning and not have to lay there for the first hour praying for the pain to go away. When everyone else is asleep I am awake wondering how my day is going to be???
I don't remember the last time I had a really good nights sleep. I think when I was taking sleeping pills, which I might see if I can get a presription again for. I lay there with my eyes closed and don't want to move!! I wish I could hire someone to get my meds for me and bring them to me with a drink, that way I didn't have to get up at all. I say all the time that I wouldn't wish this on anyone but at the same I kinda wish some people could just experience it for just a week. People with fibro always hate to hear, BUT YOU DON'T LOOK SICK!! Or people don't say it but you know there are the one's that are thinking it.....just 1 week in my hell!!!!

My mom is doing really good!! I spent the day at the hosp. with my dad. (until 4:00) trying to get info on whether my mom is going to be able to go back up to the 4th floor for rehab or not. Yes, she is but not until tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. I was really praying for today because she hates the room she is in. It is a place that she just has bad vibes about and has ever since they put her there. My dad has stayed the last 2 night with her and I am going to be staying there tonight, a sleepover :)
I won't forget my meds for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment