Monday, July 16, 2012

This is insane....

It is 4:30pm and all I have done today is worked out in the yard for about an hour, NO MORE. I putted around the house for about an hour, made myself go to the pool and that lasted for a whole 30 minutes because I just couldn't take the heat!! I am so tired and hurt...my body feels like it weighs a ton!!
It takes everything I have just to get up off the bed and walk.
My husband and I are supposed to go to dinner tonight with friends and a ballgame and I am so afraid I can't do it!!!! Or will he be mad when I need to extra time to get ready??? He is ALWAYS so patient with me but is there going to be that one time where he won't be?

What's even worse is that one of the couples we are going to dinner / game with really don't understand my fibro???? I don't want to upset anyone......:-(

This is one of those days where I just want to get thru it!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Dont give up, I understand you :) As of writing I also feel tired & back pain + fingers pain.
    Was diagnosed with Fibro too.

    Fight anyway out, don't let Fibro conquer you!

    ReplyDelete