Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good morning

I have not blogged in awhile....how do I follow what my husband wrote??

First let me say, I didn't think it was possible to love my husband any more than I did, WRONG!!! I fall more in love with Jim everyday!! Everything he wrote was sooo true. It was a huge eye opener for me and since he wrote it I am happy to report we have danced in the kitchen 3 times and have layed on the SAME couch together several times. :)
Having fibro sucks beyond anything I can imagine and I never thought I would be dealing with a life of pain but God soo blessed me with Jim. I could not do this without him!!!!

I am sorry I am not blogging as much lately as I should be, just not feeling like it. I have become so lazy this past month! I have got to get out of it!! I am gaining weight and I am hating it!! I feel my body getting thick again and I am starting to eat more!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to my female doctor 2 weeks ago and found out that my testosterone level was wayyyyy low so I am now using a little testosterone gel and I am so afraid that it is what is making me feel thick. When actually it is me not working out, me not walking!! I am being lazy!! I have got to get active!!! I cannot sit around!!! Please someone give me a swift kick in the butt!!!!

OK AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO NOT BE LAZY!! I AM GOING TO GET UP AND BE ACTIVE!!! I AM GOING TO DO 30 MINUTES OF EXERCISE A DAY!!!

I worked too hard to loose this weight and have 13/15 pounds more to go and AM going to loose it!!! So NO more excuses.....just because I have CFS, I can still do this!!!! RIGHT???? I am trying to pump myself up....:)
So I am going to get up.....bye

No comments:

Post a Comment