Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am not lost....I am right here! I just have not felt like really talking lately.
Yesterday I had my first colonoscopy and hopefully my last! The stuff you have to drink is sooooo awful and that is putting it kindly. I am now fully empty......I hope to keep it that way. One thing that worries me is my oxycontin. One of the side effects is constipation and believe me it does that! I am going to talk to my doctor about switching to another pain pill. I am first going to cut my pill in 1/2 and try cutting down that way.
Adding fiber however I can to my diet......I don't remember a thing!! Except that my husband was wonderful and loving! Thank you for everything you do. Also want to say Thank you to my fantastic mother in law, Sue! I love you both..........
Gotta go, have a very very busy day!!
I am leaving for the beach today, my daughter is graduating tomorrow. I am so happy but yet, very sad. This is the beginning of a whole new chapter for her....she is growing up and becoming a young adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment