Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am back.......I know it has been awhile since I blogged. I stopped for awhile because I got tired of saying the same thing over and over! I hurt!! I am in constant pain......my legs, my arms, my back, my whole body!!! It is different levels daily, it depends on my mood on how I handle the pain. Some days I can take it and some days I can't! Some days I want to scream!! AAAHHHHH!!!!
I was so afraid of the car trip we took to Venice Fl, I didn't know how I would do......I was quite happy! My legs were in pain but it was o.k. for the most part. What helped is I slept about 80% of the time. The rest of the time, I just moved around......I fidgeted!!!
I am back going to the YMCA, I soooo need to do this. It will be great for my strength, flexibility and my weight!! I weighed myself for the first time in 2 years. I don't need a # to know I am overweight!!!! Well now I have a # so maybe it will help!!!! I need to lose 25 pounds and I can do it!!!!!!!!!
My pain is not going to stop me!!!
Gotta go....water class is calling me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment