Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am laying here and the pain in my feet is almost unbearable!!! I am trying so hard to act like it is not there, I am not doing so well. The pain is an intense burning, along with 1000 tiny needles sticking me at the same time. I am so tired, the thought of even taking a step wears me out. The pain is running up my legs......
Friends of mine are getting sick with colds and such.....I have a hard time feeling bad for the, The aches, pains and tiredness they are feeling, well........welcome to my world!!! I feel like that all the time, even at my best!!!!
I am checking into Cymbalta for my pain. I am still taking Lyrica and I think the side effects are worse.........I know I am fat but the swelling does not help any. That is one of the biggest side effects I am dealing with. I know I need to stop eating.......
The past 3 mornings I have not been able to get out of bed because my lower back......it has hurt all the way to my toes. I make 1 sudden move and my whole body sceams...
I want the pain to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment